View previous topic :: View next topic  
SimDawg

re: Heroic Lich King

Hey! I've sort of been following your guild in my free time, I have to ask, what's your reasoning for not pulling heroic lich king yet? It seems the trend is that most guilds need 300+ attempt to get a kill! At this rate you're putting yourselves months behind.

It's too bad the show will end before it gets into these current weeks, I'd be curious what's going on. I hope you guys start the podcast again, eventually. Even a 10 minute show would be cool, just updating us on what's going on cause it's hard to get the full feeling through logs.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Odinra
odinra
Officer

I believe there are 2 parts of the reason for pulling H Halion before H LK. First and foremost, we got to H 11/12 right as RS came out. This is our first raid/boss that we are on an even-ish level with other guilds. If you remember correctly, we started right around the 5% mark ( I came in like 2 weeks into the guild so im not sure if the first raid was actully before or after). 2nd we believe that H halion will be eaier to get a first kill on. (side-note from what im hearing its actually a harder kill to replicate though, but that could be because guilds have so much more experience on H LK than Halion)

As far as podcasts go.......... Burb, furi and their sex guest, oops i meant special have had RL get in the way of recording. Also they have attempted it like 4? times but each time run into a techinical error. hopefully they get their scenes sorted and get at this at a regular rate.

As far as the show goes, it doesnt look like there will be too much downtime between season 1 and 2 TBH, though alot has changed. There definitely will be less downtime than was planned.

http://www.bigcrits.com/site/more/connect-with-big-crits.html has a few ways to keep updated on our progress/ get to know some of on a more personal level - even those of us who aren't featured.

SimDawg

I read somewhere week 13 is the last week, so we're already looking at 2 months of downtime, right?

Are you guys starting back up with Cataclysm or are you bringing it back before then?

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Suzushiiro
Officer

The original plan was to start it back up in Cata, but I think we're going to start back up earlier than that now, not sure exactly when.

13 is not the last one for the season, though- the last normal episode is the week of 7/13 and I think we skip the fourth of July week, so if my math is right we go up to week 18, skipping week 16.

I think that there will also be special episodes for when we beat H-Halion and H-LK.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: